- Complete the scholarship application. Be sure to complete both pages. Fill out all relevant information. If the information does not pertain to you please indicate that it is not applicable.
- Submit with your application an essay (approximately 500 words), two letters of reference and a copy of your official transcript. The essay should address why you are interested in pursuing a career in the insurance industry and how your current studies will assist you in this endeavor.
- Send all materials to:
New York Insurance Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
c/o New York Insurance Association, Inc.
130 Washington Avenue
Albany, New York 12210
- A person matriculated in an accredited college or university as a candidate for a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Scholastic standing.
- Desire to work in the insurance industry.
- Community involvement/volunteer work.
- Not receiving or eligible for full reimbursement for the expenses of tuition, board, books, etc. from an outside source.